Who We Are
BaconX is an award-winning CG, VFX and Color studio that creates high-end and compelling visuals for commercials, film and TV. We collaborate closely with some of the best filmmakers around the globe. We have a strong team of talented, highly creative and technical artists and producers.
Our production team is an essential part of our operations and success.
The post production assistant will help with day-to-day ad hoc project related tasks and be part of the IO-team supporting our productions with conform for VFX and Color, setup and managing files to and from external partners, creating approval files for clients as well as QC’ing files for final delivery.
Alongside helping with coordinating and communicating with clients and vendors.
If you have a sharp technical mind, a passion to learn, and want to be a part of a team creating award-winning visuals, then this is the role for you!
● Coordinating and handle conform for VFX and Colour
● Updating Color timelines with latest VFX
● Manage delivery and turnovers to clients
● Checking delivery packages to ensure the content is correct
● Keeping files and hard drives organized
● Supporting producers with ad hoc day to day tasks, including note-taking and distribution
Qualification & skills
● Technical mind - great at learning new software
● Previous experience with film, TV, post production or the visual effects industry
● Structured and organized
● Good communication skills
● Self-motivated and proactive
● Committed to doing great work
● Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus but not required
● Baselight or Resolve experience is a plus, but not required
Get In Touch
If this sounds like a fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please get in touch at email@example.com
Application deadline: March 28, 2022